Subject: Re: Autotracers
From: [email-masked] (Dale R Rogers)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 94 7:58:27 CDT

|Is there any product out there for Amiga that will convert Adobe
|Illustrator or Aldus Freehand files or EPS files to 3D objects or curves
|that can be extruded?

	Try ADPro 2.5 to convert EPS files to Amiga IFF.  Then import the
	IFF file into either Imagine or Pixel3D.  I don't have Lightwave
	yet, so I don't know if Lightwave has a tracing function.

	BTW.  Sorry to hear that Allen is leaving the list due to high
	traffic.  I would have been happy to respond to this post
	privately.  However, the posters private address was no where to
	be found.  The auto mailer listed only the Lightwave addresses and
	the posters address was not listed in his signature.  I had no
	choice but to send it to the list.

        ____________________________^____________________________
        dale r. rogers
        [email-masked]        Tel: (205) 730-8294
                                    .